quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2018

BEWARE OF HOSTGATOR




I have my life stopped - Hostgator - hinders my ideas, my work. Curiously, a company that seemed reputed, serious and strong, destroys, without anyone finding a single valid justification, the website, the work I did, my dreams, my mission, when I commercially try, and I sent the money, buy a safety package to work quietly. 25 days later, I do not have a website, I have lost my jobs, I have all my accounts.

For Hostgator everything is fine - there was a cancellation of the accounts and they gave me back the money.

It's a shame. And trust? And the damage done? And the image of efficiency? So far, and Hostagtor still communicates with me, I do not know if to distract me, or to make me give up claiming my rights as a consumer, everything is still slow. The client problem is the client's problem.

Beware this crocodile can kill. He smiles but bites. Think well before you negotiate with this web hosting company and other more jobs.

Beware of HOSTGATOR



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário